Wolfie...


I didn't write anything at the time, because it was just too traumatic for me...but my darling Wolfie left me on  April 8th of this year...and I miss him so much.  A huge trauma to his back and hips sent his kidneys into failure, and I had to make the hard call a couple of days after the incident.  He died in my arms.  He's now buried under a little monument in the front garden.  It's not marked, it doesn't have to be, because I know he's safe at home. This photo is the one I sent to a competition at Paws and Claws Magazine, in which he got a highly commended....

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )