More Snippets...new friends, new activities!

Well, today's new thing was archery...and I feel very comfortable with a bow in my hand...but got a bit upset when they started talking about hunting animals in the bush...:-/ Josh has a new nickname...William Tell-tell-tell (cos he'll tell you all about how good he is...and the worst thing is, he's not exaggerating...) Oh, and Phil's not bad either...:-)


  • Melody N, Clare McC, Sharon T and 10 others like this.
    Sue A Wear Hunter orange. And dress your dogs!

    November 13 at 12:12am

    Lynn P   I love archery. Where are you doing it? Don't like the hunting bit though :(
    November 13 at 5:45am

    Jeannette N   bill here -- get into field archery - you walk around a course set in the bush and shoot at pictures of feral animals - great practice for hunting - though you dont have to hunt - its a great family sport
    November 13 at 6:00am


    Cathy C   I love archery - am still a beginner, but enjoy it. Am waiting for Santa to bring me a long bow!

    November 13 at 6:28am

    Linda N   haha I'm not surprised Deb, that Josh has a killer eye, and his hand, eye co-ordination is just soooo precise.....go Josh.
    November 13 at 8:08am

    Naomi S Sounds like fun!
    November 13 at 11:02am

    Deborah Lane   Lynn, Lakeside Bowmen at Kurwongbah was where the activity was held. And Sue , oddly enough, I DID wear a bright orange shirt...:-)

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )