In 2011...

 Right, some more of the year...and may I say, I must have spent half the time this year on autopilot...I am only now noticing some of the really nice things people have said about me and to me among my Facebook friends...:-)Thank you!
Well, Josh turned 10 this year...how did that happen??
Happy birthday to my Josh...even tho he was not well...he chose extra cheese pizza, and ham and pineapple pizza for his birthday dinner. And instead of a cake, he wanted a giant cookie (??!) So I baked him one, as you do...icecream and giant choc chip cookie for dessert· October 6 at 2:56am

  • Deborah Lane   Am still up becos he shared his virus...oy vey...

    ·
    Melody N The joys of being a mum. Happy birthday Josh!

    October 6 at 7:43am ·

    Bobbie B   Happy Birthday Josh .... good thing mum taught you to share .. otherwise you would sick all on your own ... huge hugs all round ... xx
    October 6 at 9:27am ·

    Linda N  Happy Birthday Joshie, hope you have a great day.

    October 6 at 9:38am

    Rebecca S happy birthday to Josh and get well soon to you ms Lane :-)
    October 6 at 9:41am


    Louella H Happy birthday Josh! What a great mum you are, Deb.
    October 6 at 9:46am  
    ·

    Irene R wow they grow up so fast... and no matter how sick they are PIZZA yeah!!!!!!!
    October 6 at 11:00am

    Leigh D  Hope Josh had a wonderful birthday yesterday, Deb...it's Brother Michael's (Frawley) birthday today...take care.

    October 6 at 2:08pm

    Desley A  Autumn, Skye & I each made a pizza last night for dinner, reruns tonight even tasted good too!
    October 6 at 8:45pm ·

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )