Dance deja vu/moo

 
Well, last night I did a tap class...the first in over 15 years...loved it, but oh, hard to make the brain think in tap again...and get the body to obey the brain...:-)     September 8 at 10:08pm  
Anthony NSally R-H, Gordon M and 15 others like this. 
Naomi S    You go girl :) kick up those heels      September 8 at 10:09pm
Deborah Lane Oh, and I saw the funniest thing ever... the biggest husky I've ever seen, being lead by a bloke on a BMX bike...and the husky stopped to sniff something. Pulled the guy clean off the bike, flat on his back. LOL. September 8 at 10:11pm 
Danielle D   lmao...    September 8 at 10:14pm
Deborah Lane Husky is looking down at guy..."what on earth are you doing down there??" astonished look...heehehehehee...        September 8 at 10:18pm
Rebecca S    LOL!     September 8 at 10:29pm 
Louella H    Tap dancing sounds like fun. :-)    September 8 at 11:04pm 
Dianne G   Be careful that you dont fall into the sink, hahahaha.   September 9 at 5:05pm 
Desley A Hope the body was not in tooo much pain from the unaccustomed exercising of all those muscles! I could tap dance once, but am not even willing to try now.

    About Me

    My photo
    Narangba, Qld, Australia
    Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )