30 Day Song Challenge... Rules and Replies...

This was such fun...I might do it again this coming year...:-)  Oh man, I LOVE music...!
By Deborah Lane on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 5:31pm
Just so's I can remember ém...

day 01 - your favorite song  GoogooDolls...Not Broken.

day 02 - your least favorite song  Rebecca Black...Friday.

day 03 - a song that makes you happy Defying Gravity...Idina Menzel.

day 04 - a song that makes you sad Taylor Swift...Back to December.

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone Those Magic Changes...ShaNaNa

day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere  Twist and Shout...Beatles

day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event  Jump...Van Halen

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to  Mamma Mia...Abba

day 09 - a song that you can dance to  Footloose...Kenny Loggins

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep  Morningtown Ride...the Seekers

day 11 - a song from your favorite band    I'm Alive....ELO

day 12 - a song from a band you hate    When will I Be Famous...Bros

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure   A Little Further North...Graham Connor

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love  Poisoning the Pigeons in the Park....Tom Lehrer

day 15 - a song that describes you    Just the Way I Am....Dolly Parton

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate   Can you feel the Love Tonight...Elton John

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio   Fireflies...Owl City

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio   Tra La La...Banana Splits

day 19 - a song from your favorite album   Kids Wanna Rock...Bryan Adams

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry   Raise your Glass...P!nk

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy   I'm on My Way...The Proclaimers

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad   Singin'In the Rain...Gene Kelly

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding   Runaway...The Corrs

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral    Make your Own Kind of Music...Mama Cass

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh   Ill wind...Flanders and Swann

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument   Puppet on a String...Sandy Shaw

day 27 - a song that you wish you could play   My Immortal...Evanescence

day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty   Unwell...Matchbox 20

day 29 - a song from your childhood   Three little fishies...Worzel Gummidge/Muppets

day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year...Dammit, forgot to write this one down...and now I can't remember...:-/

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )