15 movies...

Posted by Deborah Lane on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 3:20pm
The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen films you've seen that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what films my friends choose. (To do this, go to the Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- in the "tag" line.) In no particular order...
  1. Dead Poets Society
  2. The Sixth Sense
  3. Born Free
  4. Lion King
  5. Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
  6. The Green Mile
  7. The Sound of Music
  8. Kiss Me Kate
  9. Fiddler on the Roof
  10. Toy Story 3
  11. Braveheart
  12. The Muppet Movie
  13. Star Wars
  14. Breakfast at Tiffany's   
  15. Auntie Mame    
  16.                   
  17. Naomi S Ooh did not think of Sound Of Music..Star Wars we share :)
    December 11, 2010 at 3:35pm

    Louella H Interesting...I don't think I could even name 15 movies. :-(
    December 11, 2010 at 3:52pm
    ·
    Gordon M Hi Deb - I hope I did this right   December 11, 2010 at 4:58pm
     

    Melody N Disappointed Deb!! You didn't list Indiana Jones!!! I remember you MADE me see that with you and we had to walk out part way through because we got scared. Now that movie stays with me!!December 12, 2010 at 4:30pm

    Deborah Lane No we didn't...we just squeezed poor Marisa's arms off...and watched the whole thing...!!   (Eds note...First 15 mins of Raiders of the Lost Ark, was spent with Melody and me trying to decide if we could withstand any more spiders or shocks...:-/  )
    December 12, 2010 at 7:51pm

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )