Some of my quilty stuff


Hi again! Just thought I would show u some of my favourite things amongst the ones I have made since I got drawn into the wonderful world of patchwork. The above bag was adapted from a picture I saw in a magazine, and since I had some old jeans at the time, I made them into this tote bag as a gift for a Christmas swap. Actually, I also needed to make something for a challenge, and then post a pic to my quilt club friends, using the elephant and blue colours! So I came up with something that would do both.

The other photos that I wanted to post are not being co-operative, so excuse me while I go away to beat them into submission and bring them back with hopefully a better attitude. Be back tomorrow!



About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )