25 random facts about me (thank u for the tag, Helen!)
1. I like woodfired pizza...on a gluten free base!
2. I am not a very good meals cook.
3. Love fresh scones(my nana's fault).
4. I have walked out on movies if I have found them offensive or unhelpful in their content.
5. I return extra change if I'm over-paid in a shop.
6. I hate anything with a joystick.
7. I really hate being lied to. Don't do it, it will lead to an ass kicking.
8. I am a Patrick Swayze fan.
9. Also a Johnny Depp fan.
10. I adore fabric...just the feel of it running thru my fingers.
11. I couldn't live without colour!
12. Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, long live them all!
13. MP3 players are such an excellent invention.
14. I really enjoy a good stage musical, watching or performing...
15. Talking to my Forum mates and email friends is one of the highlights of my day.
16. I invited 120 people to my 21st birthday...and they all came.
17. My husband says he doesn't understand me at all, he just loves me.
18. I keep a quilting journal, that has pics and notes on all the projects I do.
19. My favourite childhood movie? Bambi.
20. I adore dancing, but I need to be among friends and feel safe to go for it.
21. I am very fond of poetry.
22. I love to give presents, it's such fun!
23. Dentists are evil but necessary.
24. I am a very big animal fan, and have been known to keep strays.
25. I wear glasses, and love bright frames.
2. I am not a very good meals cook.
3. Love fresh scones(my nana's fault).
4. I have walked out on movies if I have found them offensive or unhelpful in their content.
5. I return extra change if I'm over-paid in a shop.
6. I hate anything with a joystick.
7. I really hate being lied to. Don't do it, it will lead to an ass kicking.
8. I am a Patrick Swayze fan.
9. Also a Johnny Depp fan.
10. I adore fabric...just the feel of it running thru my fingers.
11. I couldn't live without colour!
12. Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, long live them all!
13. MP3 players are such an excellent invention.
14. I really enjoy a good stage musical, watching or performing...
15. Talking to my Forum mates and email friends is one of the highlights of my day.
16. I invited 120 people to my 21st birthday...and they all came.
17. My husband says he doesn't understand me at all, he just loves me.
18. I keep a quilting journal, that has pics and notes on all the projects I do.
19. My favourite childhood movie? Bambi.
20. I adore dancing, but I need to be among friends and feel safe to go for it.
21. I am very fond of poetry.
22. I love to give presents, it's such fun!
23. Dentists are evil but necessary.
24. I am a very big animal fan, and have been known to keep strays.
25. I wear glasses, and love bright frames.