Introducing Mee!

I created... A Blog!

Hello to u, from me! Welcome. I am Deb, and I have just entered the world of blogging, after turning it over in my mind for several months, and reading lots of other smashing blogs from creative people all over the world.

What do I do? I'm a mum to 7 year old BooBoy, wife of 10 years this July to Phillbee, and if u stand between me and fabric I will assume u are going to pinch the lot and run u down to get to it.

Yes, I patchwork and quilt! Yayyyyyy! So bring on your words of wisdom on the subject to moi, I would be pleased to hear from u. Whether I listen to them or not, is another story...I didn't listen to the very first quilter who tried to advise me. She said, "DON'T"! She said, as we entered the shop, "This is your last chance to back out before u become a fabric addict." What? Me?? Don't be ridiculous, it's just going to be a hobby, you do it now and then in between life.

Don't u hate it when your friends know you better than u do?!

All the same, it has opened up a whole new world to me, and my grandmother is soooo excited that she has at least one sewer in the family now! So thank you, Kris from Tagalong Teddies, for showing me the way in!









About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )