Scanners are wonderful inventions!!!

After years of me saying, "Dear, I'd really LOVE a scanner, all those old photos that I can't replace need to be dealt with"...and being greeted with "mmmmmm, yeah, I'll get to it"  each time I do...and finally giving up completely...VOILA!  Entirely taken by surprise, I was, when he produced a lovely HP printer/copier/scanner that he had bought for meeeeeee!!!!  So I have been scanning in some old shots...decided to start with weddings...and am startled at how many I have been to, and grateful that so many of those people are still in my life. So here we are... just a few...see if you recognize anyone...and if not, well don't worry...your turn is coming hehehe...

These are all at the wedding of one Miss Suzanne Mussig, to Mr David Rapp.  And yes, they have previewed these pictures!  So I am not in trouble, so there!!

Sue and her DAD!
Outside the Golden Ox, reception venue.


Some of the guests...

Bride, Groom and Bride's DAD!
The garter throw...Sue wanted to keep her bouquet!

Bridesmaids (one is missing) and usher...and background...

Stay tuned for upcoming attractions...And don't worry, I won't bore you all senseless repeatedly...just occasionally!  VIVA LA SCANNER!!

About Me

My photo
Narangba, Qld, Australia
Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )