Well, we've got 3 offers...and while they aren't QUITE as much as we'd hoped for, they are still very good offers. We've got the weekend to think about it...and clean up for yet another open house (groan) tomorrow.
And the school year has gotten off to a rough start...we finished the year in 2009 having to make Booboy go to school each day, over loud protests, and it hasn't got any better in 2010. It's so hard...Having Aspergers means changes in routine throw him completely. And they did it thoroughly at school this year...his year 2 grade has been split into 3, joined with other grade classes into composite classes, and while he kept a couple of mates, almost all of his friends are in the other two classes. Add a different teacher, different work, and a classroom change...I haven't had to peel him off my leg since pre-school, but I am each day at the moment. It makes my heart sink to think we may have to do it all over again come May...but it couldn't be avoided. He is getting a chance to learn guitar this term, though, and has a lovely blue 3/4 one that he just adores...so that's something.
Philbee is still waiting on the result of a job interview he did in Brisbane earlier in the month. But it's looking hopeful...9 interviewees, 7 positions...them's good odds methinks! I'll announce the news as it arrives. Bye all!
It's about myself, my creative life and my family as we meander through the journey known as life.
About Me
- Beeeme!
- Narangba, Qld, Australia
- Hi! I am a creative sort and at some time or other have tried out most crafts. But the one I have fallen in love with, is patchwork and quilting. Fabric is a passion with me, I often just like to stroke it as I love the feel of it on my skin. There's my son: Booboy (age 12), ,and our mad spaniel Monty living at our handmade-brick cottage at the end of the cul-de-sac. Our flood orphan, Emerald Kitty,(get it? Emerald KITTY!) has settled in with us nicely, and adores minke blankets to hide in. Recently we added two more furry cat darlings to our household, Kira The Black Ninja and Max The GingerNut. They are joined at the hip and eat, sleep, play and annoy Emmy together (also get their ears boxed by stately elder kitty together. )